2015-01-05

Welcome to 2015. Help Make it a better year

Hi everyone,

I am going to try and do at least one blog post every week to cover what is going on in Fedora Infrastructure (or at least my part of it.), Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux (EPEL), Software Collections for Enterprise Linux (SCEL), and other areas of Free, Libre, and Open Source Software (FLOSS).

On the first of January, I saw a tweet from someone whose attribution I have lost.. The tweet basically said "Instead of wishing someone a happy New Year, ask them to make it a happy New Year. Acknowledge that they have control of their future." It was one of those statements that hit me, and made me realize that yes, I can't wish for a better future, but I can make it so. [I was going to say try, but remembered Yoda: Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.] So this year I am going to make 2015 better in whatever way I can, and I hope you, reader, will do so to.


No comments: